UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar The Verb : Kinds are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar The Verb : Kinds.
|Chapter Name||The Verb : Kinds|
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar The Verb : Kinds
Intransitive Verbs : 1. blows, 6. was hanging, 7. change, 8. became, 9. is, 12. roared, 13. went, 15. is sleeping.
Transitive Verbs : 2. polish, 3. shot, 4. stopped, 5. builds, 10. signed, 11. know, 14. gave.
Object Complement : 8. happy
|1. me, 2. Ram, 3. me, 4. me, 5. Mohan, 6. me, 7. his friends, 8. you, 9. me, 10. me.||1. toys, 2. money, 3. a long letter, 4. letter, 5. a present, 6. news, 7. message, 8. money, 9. a prosperous life, 10. a favour.|
- He taught him a lesson.
- My grandmother told me a good joke.
- The manager granted him leave.
- They offered me coffee.
- My father brings fruits for me.
- He found him absent.
- He paid his dues.
- They asked me my problem.
- I have sent him a message.
- Will you lend me your book ?
- They promised their support to me.
- He lent his book to me.
- He offered his help to me.
- He passed the next player the ball.
- The officer granted leave to him.
- Will you make (UPBoardSolutions.com) a cup of tea for me ?
- Mohan sold me his car.
- He mixed cocktail for us.
- He owes Rs 500 to me.
- She cooked us food.
- He gave a chance to me.
- He does not owe anything to me.
- He did a favor to us.
- She cooked food for me.
- I encashed him the cheque.
- Ram is a teacher.
- They are dejected.
- The book is on the table.
- He is sad.
- You are a doctor.
- She was punished.
- The news was false.
- It is dark.
- She is pale.
- His condition (UPBoardSolutions.com) is better.
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar The Verb : Kinds will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar The Verb : Kinds, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.