UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 12 Preposition
These Solutions are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 12 Preposition.
1. Keep your expenses within your income.
2. A bad servant quarrels with his master.
3. The teacher will come before 8.
4. Lend me your chemistry book for ten days.
5. Who is sleeping on the roof?
6. I had met the prime minister one month ago.
7. The lion was killed by the hunter.
8. The chief guest distributed sweets among all the boys.
9. Can you jump over this wall ?
10. Our examination starts on 15th April.
11. The police was running after the thief.
12. My friend was sitting beside me.
13. My father lives in Kolkata.
14. Why did you awake at midnight ?
15. These books were torn by the monkeys.
16.India became free in 1947.
17. The bridge over the canal is very weak.
18. I have been teaching in this school for 18 years.
19. By whom was this slate broken ?
20. How many monkeys jumped on the roof?
1. Sita was kidnapped by Ravana.
2. We hear with our ears.
3. You cannot see, without spectacles.
4. The terrorists came here by car.
5. I save money by travelling in the bus.
6. I have sent all the invitations by post.
7. This song has been sung by Lata Mangeshkar.
8. The hunter killed many birds with his gun.
9. We can kill a snake with a stick.
10. My father goes to his office by car.
11. I saw lunar eclipse by telescope.
12. I was taught by Mr. Sharma.
13. I went to Vaishno Devi on foot.
14. He goes to his school on his scooter.
15. I prefer to go by sea.
We hope the UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 12 Preposition help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 12 Preposition, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.