UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 14 Conditional Sentences
These Solutions are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 14 Conditional Sentences.
1. If Ram had not gone to exile, King Dashratha would not have died.
2. If you tease the dog, it will bite you.
3. If you throw stones in mud, you will spoil your clothes.
4. If he were rich, he would help the poor.
5. If you guide me, I will get first division.
6. If you come with me, I shall show you the way.
7. If you want to be a leader, learn to make a good speech.
8. If it had rained heavily today, many clerks would not have come to the office.
9. If my father had not fallen ill, I would have given the examination.
10. If the government work for the welfare of the public, the public will like it.
11. If you lose the match, you should not lose heart.
12. He speaks loudly as if he were a loudspeaker.
13. If you speak the truth, all will respect you.
14. If I go to Agra, I shall bring some toys for you.
15. What would happen if you are caught red-handed.
16. If you listen to the teacher, you can solve every question.
17. If the dogs had barked, the thieves would not have come into the locality.
18. If it had rained in time, the crops would not have faded.
19. If you waste time, you will repent in the end.
20. If the monkey had come in the garden, he would have ruined all the plants.
We hope the UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 14 Conditional Sentences help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 14 Conditional Sentences, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.